Monday 23 March 2015

Look of the day

Hello everyone.

Today, i am in punk mood.
i have created this look for today. The items you see ,are from she inside. 
I am posting link of these products below the picture.





























Crop vest
Earring
clutch
Skirt
jacket
Heels

After a long time , i visited she inside today . i loved few products from their site and now they are in my wishlist .


First one is a cute TUTU skirt.  i just love the flare. I always wanted a tutu skirt (it's in my summer wishlist). I am glad that i have finally found one. This skirt seems perfect for any get together event.
They color of this skirt is unique ( usually tutu skirts come in off white , pastel shades but this one is kind of different). 

I am huge fan of beret hat .I have a red one. I loved this cute little hat . The small bow gives it classy look. 

I love crop tops. This crop top is too cute for words. I love the cut out corner.

I love this cute high heel . This reminds me of movie devil wears Prada. It's so funky . 

These things are latest addition to my wishlist .

Hope you guys enjoyed the post.

Love
Food.Fun.Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment