Friday 24 October 2014

Denim love


yeah , i know . i have been gone for  like 2 month or something but here i am back again.
so today i am gonna share my shopping experience with you guys .

i have recently purchased a denim jacket from Shopnineteen. i always wanted something like that in my closet .
Check it out.

 i am huge fan of denim jacket. i have 4 denim jackets in  my closet excluding this one ( now i have five). i think denim and leather make awesome combo.  i always do online shopping but about this  particular one , i was a little bit afraid . Usually many sites provide very thin material for jacket like this. The price of this jacket was 1300 bucks ( to be precise 1299)..initially i thought it was too expensive but i ended up buying one for the sake of my denim love ( i know , it does sound crazy).
i used my coupon and finally brought it for 1165 .. so i think it's not that bad .

i love the quick and efficient delivery time that Nineteen offers , though in this case they took their time . usually i get my product with in 3 days but this time i got mine with in a week. But never mind , what was inside the tiny little nineteen box made my day.

i absolutely love this jacket. i love the idea of the leather sleeve around denim vest.
This is how i paired it up. The quality is superb . The material is cotton and is comfy. it keeps you warm .


My look contains 
Jacket - Shopnineteen
Necklace-Roposo

if you are looking for something like this , trust me this jacket is totally the one ( sorry , for the cheesy language) but it's kind of true.

it is the best alternative to jackets like Asos , Topshop , Micheal kors .


Feel free to comment .

1 comment: