Monday 26 May 2014

I love Green

Today , I have received my order from Romwe. I placed order for the beautiful top and received it today.
Here it is :  See it now

It's really comfortable and is of perfect fit.
I love it.

 
I am so excited about this top. I have paired it with Floral denim , Golden loop earring and Fringe golden necklace.
 
I love the look and unique color.
Perfect option for summer.
The fact I like most about the top was it's asymmetric design and the V-neck .
It gives the top a classy look. I can pair it up with high heels and trouser or with skirt.
It's really easy to make transition of looks because of the top.
For a casual look :
I Will pair the top with skirt and Gladiator heels and simple bracelet.
For professional look:
I will pair this top with Pump and trouser and clutch.


This top is perfect for summer and looks incredible with either shorts or skirt .

No comments:

Post a Comment